Monday, March 2, 2009

Positivity

Yahoo! Finally got mah parking tag and space at KPD whcih means i don't have to make the 7.30 rush for parking at PBD to NOT get a parking ticket. Really appreicate the parking attendant lady for being so patient , so I bought her some chocs and biscuits as a farewell appreciation gift. Maybe also to celebrate finally getting my parking tag!

The other piece of good news: maybe getting my laptop back today if CIC keeps to their word. BUT...I aint believing it till I see it!! Even then, there's no guarantee that problems may crop up again if what I hear from colleagues is to be believed! Seems that its a common occurrence and CIC and HP may take ages to fix the problems.

Other stuffs in mind: Guilin trip and convocation yet to fix plus replacement classes. One step at a time and keep trusting Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment